Regular Giving to our Churches
Our churches need resources to run – to continue and expand our various ministries with children, families, older people and those on the margins in our society; to keep up our envied musical heritage; to maintain our charitable giving; to maintain and renew the building and for many other things besides. In summary, our church community couldn’t function without the generosity of everyone giving of their time, talents and money.
If the fellowship, ministry, mission, tradition and future of our churches are important to us, we should earnestly ask God and ask ourselves about the contribution we can make to this. The national church guidelines suggest 5% of net income as a target for giving.
Giving to St Mary's Church
Please consider giving via the Parish Giving Scheme.
Using the Parish Giving Scheme significantly helps the management of the church finances as:
- Administration is done by the scheme at no cost to us.
- You can automatically inflate your giving on an annual basis.
- Regular payment helps the church to plan its finances.
- You don’t need to remember to bring cash with you.
- Your gift will be received when you are unable to visit church.
Parish Giving packs are available on the welcome desk, or you can simply call the Parish Giving Scheme on 0333 002 1271. When you call, please ensure that you have the following information to hand:
- Personal bank account details.
- Name of the parish you wish to donate to (St Mary's) - unfortunately St. Anne's is not set up for Parish Giving.
- Whether you would like to increase your gift in line with inflation each year.
- Confirm if you are eligible for Gift Aid.
- The PGS code for St Mary's - 020602069.
Or, you can make a one-off donation below:
Giving to St Anne's Church
To give regularly to St Anne's Church, please contact the Church Office, or to make a one-off donation, please click below: